About Dr O’Brien
Dr Elizabeth O’Brien is a Specialist Physician and Gastroenterologist. She completed a bachelors degree with honours in Medical Science at the University of Sydney in 2006, during which time she undertook basic science research in collaboration with the Garvan Institute of Medical Research. She subsequently completed a graduate degree in Medicine (MBBS) and masters degree with distinction in Public Health (MPH).
Elizabeth completed specialist training predominantly within western Sydney, and has many interests including colorectal cancer screening, chronic liver disease management, inflammatory bowel diseases and motility disorders. In 2019 she also spent time at the motility unit at Washington University’s School of Medicine in St Louis, Missouri, USA.
Elizabeth is accredited for gastroscopy and colonoscopy by the Conjoint Committee for the Recognition of Training in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. She is also a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP) and member of the Gastroenterological Society of Australia (GESA) and American Gastroenterological Association (AGA).
Meet the Team
- Instagram Influencer.
- Studying a Bachelor of Commerce and Science at UNSW.
- Loves going on adventures and exploring new places.
- I am enthusiastic, kind and bubbly person.
- I love working with such a hardworking and caring team. I love having an employer that cares, not only for his patients but for his staff as well.
- Has worked as a secretary for Gastroenterologists for the past 17 years.
- She is married with 4 children.
- Her interests involve cooking, movies and spending time with her 2 grandchildren.
- I am a dedicated and happy worker who strives to always do my best.
- I enjoy working with the friendly and cohesive team that is The Hills Gastroenterology.
- Studying a Bachelor of Medical Science at WSU.
- My interests include movies, tv shows, social media and spending time with my family.
- I have 2 dogs, a Labrador named Monty and an Australian Cattle Dog named Barney.
- I am a determined, friendly and hardworking individual.
- I enjoy working at The Hills Gastroenterology as it provides me with the opportunity to continue my medical education and the fact that I have the ability to learn new things everyday.