About Dr. Farzan Bahin
Qualifications: MBBS(Hons), FRACP, PhD, MPhil
Consulting Locations: Bella Vista
Dr Farzan Bahin is a consultant gastroenterologist with accreditation in gastroscopy, colonoscopy, endoscopic retrograde cholangiography and capsule endoscopy. He is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians and Member of the Gastroenterological Society of Australia and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. He completed his gastroenterology training at Westmead Hospital which included an advanced endoscopy fellowship in the world renowned Westmead Hospital Endoscopy Unit.
Committed to being at the forefront of medical care, he is involved in a variety of research trials to improve the quality of care provided to all patients. His efforts have been recognised through a National Health and Medical Research Council scholarship and numerous research related prizes. Dr Bahin has presented at international conferences and extensively published in peer reviewed journals and authored a number of book chapters. He is a reviewer for a number of high-impact gastroenterology journals.
Dr Bahin is passionate about high quality consultation, comprehensive patient care and excellence in gastrointestinal endoscopy. He has a strong research and teaching background and continues to improve patient outcomes through his own research involvement. His interests span the breadth of gastroenterology, hepatology and advanced gastroentestinal endoscopy.
Meet the Team
- Instagram Influencer.
- Studying a Bachelor of Commerce and Science at UNSW.
- Loves going on adventures and exploring new places.
- I am enthusiastic, kind and bubbly person.
- I love working with such a hardworking and caring team. I love having an employer that cares, not only for his patients but for his staff as well.
- Has worked as a secretary for Gastroenterologists for the past 17 years.
- She is married with 4 children.
- Her interests involve cooking, movies and spending time with her 2 grandchildren.
- I am a dedicated and happy worker who strives to always do my best.
- I enjoy working with the friendly and cohesive team that is The Hills Gastroenterology.
- Studying a Bachelor of Medical Science at WSU.
- My interests include movies, tv shows, social media and spending time with my family.
- I have 2 dogs, a Labrador named Monty and an Australian Cattle Dog named Barney.
- I am a determined, friendly and hardworking individual.
- I enjoy working at The Hills Gastroenterology as it provides me with the opportunity to continue my medical education and the fact that I have the ability to learn new things everyday.